Another new year is upon us, my how quickly time flies.
2010 was wonderful for us and I am sure 2011 will be even more amazing. Sure, we've had some ups and downs, highs and lows but all in all, we are so very blessed.
2011 will be a little more laid back I think than the last few years and I'm going to do my darndest to learn how to just ride the wave of life, which I think I do pretty well but there's definitely room for improvement.
Some things we have to look forward to: going on a much needed vacation - a quick cruise to the Caribbean on the largest cruise ship in the world, continue settling into our new home (why can't the garage just unpack itself?), picking up a new hobby - photography: we bought two new Nikons to start with and there's no shortage of beautiful scenery in the PNW, increasing our fitness - Shawn's already way ahead here, hoping Cubs and Wrigs can learn how to catch their new frisbee and of course expanding our family one way or another. We have one fertility treatment left and in the event it doesn't turn out the way we hope (like the last one) we'll be full steam ahead in our adoption plans. Either way, EXCITING times ahead.
Wishing everyone a happy new year. PEACE LOVE and HAPPINESS.
No comments:
Post a Comment