Well, it' s been way too long.
Went to Ecu, it was wonderful and Shawn came to visit... even better! (even got a couple PANCE questions because of my Ecu rotation)
Graduation weekend, spent time with my family - it was so wonderful to have them here. We had an amazing time! Shawn made some extra special plans for everyone that were kept secret until we were there. It was truly amazing. I love my family.
Then after I graduated and was jenni in da hood for a few hours it was back to the books to prep for the boards. I can't believe how hard I studied for the 6 hour, 360 question test.
Then the 26th came and went - it was a long challenging test but done and done. I wasn't going to check my scores - if I recieved them until after Chicago - our yearly trek to see the Cubs (however disappointing their season may be).
Today, when I opened my email.... I saw the email I was dreading that said check to see if you passed..... I wasn't suppose to look until after Chicago but I had to know... and so I checked and there it was: my homepage at the NCCPA that said when I had to recertify, checked exam results and PASSED! YAY!
I couldn't have done it without the love and support of my family. I am so truly blessed. So now on to the job hunt (and the 5 interview process that starts next week for ONE job). But first, a little fun in Chicago - look for us on FOX we'll be close enough to see us wave behind the dugout!
No comments:
Post a Comment