I think my doc and I are bonding. He's calling my JZ (he thinks he's the first to call me this and I decided after telling him my former classmates now colleagues have been calling me that) but hey it's "cool" and now I call him Dr. G (out loud), so it's all good. Maybe I should start calling my nurse Snoop.
Random story - cultured some weird foot lesions that i thought were totally vascular in nature but honestly was stuck and had no clue what else to do, so cleaned it up and stuck the lesion with a 27g and cultured what came out of it - blood. There are multiple lesions on the feet only, following superficial veins and no Roth spots... Low and behold heavy bacteria growth. Still not sure what the heck it is but hoping 7 days of Clindamycin will kick it... or at least give the patient diarrhea - i know exactly what to do with this.
Made first loan payment - sigh... I feel lost in the world of loans. I owe so much money. To consolidate or not... that is the question. First third of my check to taxes, then the next third to loans... sad day. Learned my site doesn't qualify for loan repayment after all - need more high or medium security peeps.
Peace out!
1 comment:
If The Man can call you that, we need a change. P&C for me from now on!
Post a Comment