Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Return to Os

Did 2 paps today - a third one scheduled for tomorrow - only after I sheepishly told the MD that I (and 2 nurses) couldn't find the speculums yesterday (and the last provider told me we had none because we dono't do them) and he opens one drawer that I didn't even know existed and woot - there are 15 speculums - egg on my face, guess I will be apping my RLQ abdominal pain with a white count and some other random woman complaint. Hadn't done any since Ecuador - I was worried I had lost my skill and I was in a bit of dread knowing that sometimes personal hygiene is not on the top of my populations to do list. But all in all great success - all on my own with my cytobrush and spatula in hand I followed the yellow brick road to the land of Os - even managed to find a retroverted one. Yay!

No comments: