Sunday, February 28, 2010

Not a leap year

My mom's birthday is Feb 29... sounds cool in theory to have a birthday on a day that only occurs every 4 years but unfortunately it doesn't mean that time is standing still in those passing years, so she actually gets jipped - aging without a special day to celebrate although I say she should celebrate for the last half of the day of 2/28 and the first half of 3/1 or get two days to celebrate every year she doesn't actually have a birthday. When I was a kid, I thought it was kind of neat that we celebrated our 10th birthday in the same years, mind you we weren't both turning 10.

March is practically here and that means just 4 more weeks until Mesa AZ!! Can't wait!! Sunshine, vacation and most importantly, Cubs baseball - the last few games before the start of the regular season!

No comments: