I think we've been in a time warp lately - the time just keeps going by faster and faster and the "to do list" seems to be getting bigger and bigger.
We're almost settled, just as busy as always and now with the house there are a million and one more things to do - mowing the lawn is a necessity but 3 weeks in and we're still enjoying it. I'll be glad when the boxes are all unpacked in the garage.
Puppies have learned to be outdoor explorers and we have become master paw-wipers.
Mom and grandma are coming to visit in 10days, pretty excited for this adventure - hoping to show grandma around I think it's been 30 years since she was last here/
Shawn applied and interviewed to be a preceptor - we're thinking positive precepting thoughts. He would be so awesome in that position.
I've learned a couple useful tidbits from work like don't let a friend give you a tattoo in places you can't see or else the "monster" tattoo you were hoping to get becomes "molester" I've also seen about 25-30% of my former classmate's and professor's chart notes. It's kind of fun to hear patient's talk about their great PA and then turns out I know them.
Breaking news*** just learned I've been feeding an ant colony 25# of dog food. Way to go****
The addition to our family has not happened and may not be in our cards. We've been using science to help us and still no luck, apparently my "garden variety" unexplained infertility resembles a garden from the Lost City of Atlantis- unexplainable. We may be headed to Oregon Reproductive Medicine (ORM) in the very near future but there may not be a scientific intervention to solve my biological conundrum. So we've nearly come to terms that our lives may be going in a different direction and so a great deal of traveling may be in order.
That about sums it up from the PNW.
1 comment:
Jenni-
So sorry about the baby stuff. I totally know that it can be the pits. Keep me posted and if you guys are considering in vitro you can always pick my brain all you want. I'd even love to talk to you on the phone for hours about it if you wanted. Everything else sounds good.
Post a Comment