The wait is finally over and it's official - Shawn is the newest night G-shift Crew Chief! So very proud of such a wonderful accomplishment. I know he has a lot to learn and faces new challenges but I know he will succeed every step of the way. He makes me so proud, all of his hard work and dedication have paid off.
Looks like we're headed to IVF, unless for some reason this cycle of meds works, since it will take awhile to dive into that journey, I've taken on some new activities: Barre3 class - mix of pilates/ballet/yoga. I forgot I had some of those muscles. Tonight I did "something bigger, something better" took a cabaret hip hop class at Vega Dance Lab. It was awesome. I forgot how much I love dancing. I'll be playing that song on my ipod for awhile.
Random note: the new Axe commercial (the one that shows two ladies washing golf balls), the little fine print at the end that states:" use gently on sensitive areas" cracks me up.
No comments:
Post a Comment