I survived my first weekend of call with one more day to go. it feels good that I only had one phone call and it was regarding an antibiotic for a tooth abscess and some motrin - woot. I interview tomorrow to keep my new job. I'm thinking good thoughts. I also gave in to Shawn's wishes for more electronic toys. But we have 30days to change our mind.... I'm sure it won't be the first or last thing I give in for Shawn. We shall see.
So the other day my CNA and I were discussing what we like to cook or bake. Well apparently she doesn't bake (much to her teenagers and husbands dismay) and I guess I spoke so highly of my banana bread that she actually brought me a bag of banana-bread ready bananas, nuts, applesauce, sugar, salt and flour to work - how she got all that in past security I'm not sure. She politely asked if I would mind making her a loaf to try. How could I say no when she brought me all the ingredients? Plus she busts her butt daily for me to keep things running smoothly for me and the rest of the clinic.
Shawn's birthday is Wednesday, he's working I'm on call so I guess Friday will have to work instead.
No comments:
Post a Comment