Friday, December 4, 2009

For the die hard fan

In searching fro some last minute holiday/birthday gifts for Shawn I stumbled upon two gifts for the truely die hard fan (I mean seriously what do you get the Cubs fan that has everything?)I found a Chicago Cubs urn and a Chicago Cubs casket with satin pillow. Call me crazy but a gift like that might send the wrong message.

I survived the week. Thanks for the encouraging words everyone - they are greatly appreciated. It's my first weekend on call - first of many. I'm a little nervous I don't even want to go to sleep for fear of msising a call or being so groggy I can't answer a question.

The new company is in town as they prepare for take over on Feb 1, I meet the Chief Medical Officer and founder on Monday for 2 meetings. I'm crossing my fingers, I think it will go well. kinda weird I just started my job and am re-intervieweing and reapplying fro my job after3 weeks of actually working, but at least I could update my CV to show I now have experience as a PA... a whole 12 days worth. woot!
Upside of corrections- if you don't have time to see them or the problem can be addressed thru a written letter or prescription then back to their cell they go, downside, they have nothing to do but think of things that are wrong with them and they send more kytes (what the medical request forms are called) truth be told there are some real pain in the neck types - not like I can fire them from the clinic and I may see the same person several days in a row.

No comments: