Wednesday, June 10, 2009

job search musings

I am so anxious to work as a PA but uh... not loving the recession and the job opportunities in SW Washington and PDX. here are a few of my interesting findings and my commentary.

"looking for an ADULT physician assistant for primary care"... as opposed to a child? (PS - I am totally having de ja vu right now)

"need reliable, mature PA willing to fulfill designated duties and hours" (so are these attributes that I need on my resume?)

"3-4 yrs preference growing ortho group" (I think there are some words missing here, or I have no idead how to grow an ortho group - do you get those seeds at the store? Hey who said you needed EnGLiSh to go into Ortho?)

"responsible in surgery assist, clinic, rounds" (please insert "for" instead of "in", OR responsibilities include, just a guess)

" needed: Physician's assistant. Able to keep flow of patients, perform vitals, basic wound care assess and take direction from physician, NP or PA." (Now I know -as does the company- they are looking for a physician's MEDICAL assistant - oh the difference one word makes)

and the search continues...

No comments: