Thursday, November 5, 2009

Big Bird said what?!

We were up late last night watching our Tivo'd shows for the second night in a row (at least it wasn't another episode of Tyra - she may the worst tv host ever but heer black market surgery show was a little bit interesting) anyway, during our intermission between shows, Jimmy Kimmel's late night show was on with Big Bird -and somewhere in the mix of things Big Bird said something about being drunk from a hot tottie. WHAT?! Big bird can't say that, can he? What is the world coming to? First cookie monster must relinquish the sweets only to snarf down carrots and broccoli and now Big Bird is going to AA? Sheesh!

I found out I gained clearance today... woot!

1 comment:

Jen B. said...

Yay for clearance!

Tyra is banned from our house by CJ. He hates her. He probably has a point....but that isn't to say I don't want an ANTM marathon now and then.

Can't wait to hear more about the new position!