Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Wasting Time

So, I thought clearance was my only hurdle, I thought I was starting next Sunday-ish... but turns out my paperwork for practice and remote site isn't complete, won't be approved at least for 14 more days from the state and wouldn't you know it appears my doc has too many PAs already. So frustrating that this 2 1/2 month process is still ongoing (had I known it would take this long, would have visited home for a week). Sheesh. At least in this down time, we've been running, I've been working on my new quilt and spending lots of time at home together (especially with his 2 unexpected days off last week). So hopefully I won't be wasting too much more time, can start working and earn a pay check by the end of the month and actually be contributing to our household once again.
3 yr wedding anniversary in just over a week ...thanksgiving...Christmas all right around the corner.

No comments: