I did some facial suturing by me onesy the other night - it took me forever to do it up just right, I wanted to make sure I would leave too unsightly of a scar - but inevitably it didn't look as good as what the facial pro's could have done, but I sure did try my best. The patient had patience for me, which I attribute to the fact his blood alcohol was just under 400. He was adamant that he only needed 3 stitches, but he really needed about 6 times that many total. I hope he doesn't turn out to have a Frankenstein scar...yikes.
I decided to take on a craft project for our niece and nephew for Halloween. Wish I would have thought of it sooner. I'm not big on toys and candy and nick-knacky things so I decided to make them some cute Halloween themed sweatshirts. I only hope I got big enough shirts for them to grow into a bit and that I finish them to send this week - otherwise what a waste. I ran into a few road blocks today trying to find the necessary materials, but at 3am this morning a new idea came to mind, hence I am up sketching and thinking and just waiting to go to Wal-Mart around 7am or so (believe it or not too many crazies at there before 7am. Normally I would be pissed at this uninvited brain activity and inability to sleep at 4 in the morning, but it helps keep me on my sleep-wake cycle for one more week. I am going to miss the night shift and my 3am scrambie eggs and bacon but it's a worthwhile trade off for more time with Shawn.
No comments:
Post a Comment