There is something incredibly gratifying about stapling someone's head shut, but the perfectionist in me has a little trouble when the staples aren't perfectly spaced or one is slightly higher than the next. I could probably do and re-do head staples until I ran out of staple and still not be satisfied with my work. I like the noise it makes too, like a spring loaded toy gun, although I can't say I would personally like to have my head stapled.
4 more days and I go to days, it's a bittersweet feeling.
Other items on my mind - I haven't heard back from the county clerk about my absentee ballot for the general election, that's starting to make me nervous. My grandma sent the dogs Halloween costumes...Wrigley is so big she can barely fit her arms through both holes at once (they just don't make princess costumes in XXL - if you watch Desperate Housewives this might ring a bell or fat guy in a little coat from Tommy Boy) and Cubby's Pirate outfit, well, it doesn't help his masculinity any, but thank you anyway grandma it was a sweet idea and I'm sure I can fiddle with them to make them work. Also, Avelox (moxifloxacin is uber expensive ( over $200 for my 21 day supply), yes I'm still on antibiotics for this stupid sinus/nose thing and prednisone now. Thank goodness for great insurance and an incredibly low copay.
I love October.
No comments:
Post a Comment