Saturday, October 18, 2008
Short Ramblings
I am tired of being sick. I hate taking antibiotics. 2mg of Ativan will knock me out for most of the day and leave me feeling like I have a hangover. Who knew they made little green drains to drain infections from the jaw - I sure didn't until I got one myself (another thing not on my life "to do" list but can now cross it off anyway). I hate that I'm missing my rotation because I was deemed too sick to be there, which is true, I need to get all better not just better enough to be somewhere. As soon as I am better I am going to eat all the good foods I can't enjoy right now. I already know what I am getting (or got in some instance) for my birthday: a green drain removed from my jaw and almost $600 dollars worth of sedation (versed and romazicon). Wow, what a way to celebrate.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment