Monday, October 5, 2009

And the wait continues...

So I thought today I would say, yay! I got a job but instead I got a tour of one place, a phone call about another job and a murky reception from the NP at the place I toured. I'm stumped.
So now, I am waiting for a return call to see if I should take the bait on the new job and hold on to the old one or just say screw it, I'm done and take the job. I just wish the NPat least pretended to like me. Man, now I'm having second thoughts... major ones and want to hold out for something better, but what if I can't find better? What if I miss a golden opportunity. I hate feeling stuck in a rut.

No comments: