In my down time I have been baking and oddly enough having ZERO success in my baking skills - including basic sugar and chip chocolate cookies (that's what my grandma calls them). There is nothing worse than making cookies, them not turning out, your husband saying, honey add more flour - then him adding more flour to make, yes good cookies. Grrr. So in my other part of the down time I found this little gem of a website: www.cakewrecks.blogspot.com
If you have some time to sift thru and actually read the commentary too because it makes it even better you should check it out. Some of these wrecks are poorly done cakes, (or the dreaded CCCs - cupcake cakes) others are misspellings, others are misinterpretations and some are just plain bad. My cookies may have been bad but at least they haven't been posted to any cookies gone wrong website - yet. Make me want to run to Fred Myer and check out the bakery.
1 comment:
I love that blog, and secretly hope my wedding cake ends up on there (I just think it would be funny to have a super ugly cake.....)
Post a Comment