Thursday, October 1, 2009

Unthought Known

It's been a crazy 4 days PJ live and a quick trip to New Ulm MN for a funeral. WOW. Now back to reality. It was great to see Shawn's family - including an aunt I had never met and her girls, I only wish it was due to better circumstances. We also stopped at Schmidt's meat market and bought some, well meat of course! We have half a dozen beef sticks in the fridge and some super yummy jerky, my bag almost is rid of the sausage smell which isn't really so bad just makes me hungry.


PEARL JAM - freaking AWESOME! If we could fly to another show (like the SD show in a week) we would so be there. Our seats were freakin amazing (we know how to get good seats to anything). It was the best congratulatins on passing your PANCE present EVER! THANKS SHAWN! the music was loud, the lyrics strong and bold, Eddie Vedder - committed. I don't know how he performs like that every few days, but I guess with 2 bottles of wine and a few cigarettes during the show you can do anything. Despite Backspacer being their newest album released just 6days before the concert here, (the 9th album and first number one since 1996) they still played some goodies from the album TEN.




For those who don't know, Shawn's love for Pearl Jam is forever emblazoned on his right shoulder (the things we do at 18 with our friends). Anyway, the show, to say the least, was amazing!! Absolutely wonderful.








Can you tell which ones I took? Had I known that they don't care that fans take photos, I would have much better pics. What a night!!

No comments: