Friday, May 8, 2009

Behind

I feel so behind on everything. Behind on my resume, on looking for a job, for knowing what I need to know to work as a PA, and sometimes just life in general. But it's my own fault, I put things off. I seem to be moving at Jenni pace which is sorta like Wrigley our dog - in fact aside from the protruding jaw four legs and fur, we are a lot alike:

She loves to lay around but will jump up at the drop of a hat when you mention food. She can be quick when she needs to be but really just goes at her own sauntering pace and style, sometimes life happens around her. She's lonely when alone and she can be heard crying when she feels alone and she would rather snuggle and be loved than anything else. She's sometimes slow to catch on to things and a little naive to how the world works but in a fearless sense - she goes without looking before she leaps, and even when she leaps into a deep pool of water and nearly drowns, she quickly forgets and goes on with her life as if she's invincible. She can't be forced to do things on "our" time. If it's not time to potty for her then damnit it's not time, she jumps out of the bathtub before being dried off soaking the bathroom rug. She'll show you in her own way what she wants and needs but it's up to you to figure out all those wacky signs, but she's consistent, so once you figure those signs out - you're golden. She's stubborn but lovable. I guess these are all reasons we are Shawn's girls.

No comments: