Friday, May 22, 2009
Vacay
We're going on vacation and I am like a giddy school girl!! I can't wait! There's nothing better than slipping away with the love of your life and best friend. I planned this trip about a month ago, it was intended to happen in June but when I picked my destination (which started at Bandon Beach OR) I said to hell with a chilly beach (all my memories as a kid are chilly at Bandon - although it was usually in mid March) so I said, what's close enough to fly to quick and do something fun - why San Diego of course aka whale's *who-ha* - Anchorman...never mind.. so off to SD we were going, but just as I was about to book tickets I thought hey, the Padres are in the NL, I wonder if they are playing the Cubbies anytime soon... and wouldn't you know memorial weekend -perfect it's Shawn's weekend off! I couldn't keep my little surprise trip a secret - had to spill the beans to Shawn especially since I bought the tickets to the game - in supposedly good seats, we shall see. With all the planning revolving around the Cubs and the San Diego Zoo and a warmer beach... I didn't even realize until this week, after Brit mentioned something, that it's the National PA convention - no wonder all the hotels downtown were booked. Damn. It's also supposed to be a little chillier than here in the 'Couve...hmmm so much for the beach idea. But regardless of all this... we are going on vacation, the dogs are going to Ridgfield and I am so very excited!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment