The Project is neither a cap nor stone - discuss.
If it were a cap, I envision it would be like a baseball cap and I would wear it and make it all schnazzy looking to match nearly every outfit which is where the challenge would lie.
If it were a stone - I would throw it if it were light enough - but knowing it would probably be too heavy to lift I would roll it atop a mountain or cliff and wait patiently to push it over the edge perhaps onto the unsuspecting people below (although I would suspect certain people be at the bottom of this particular cliff). Cruel huh?
But since it is neither I will put fingers to keyboard and my mouse to the library databases and type and search and type and search over and over again...I'm not going to let this paper get the best of me...not now, not here at the end, I have worked way too hard this year to be defeated by - diarrhea.
No comments:
Post a Comment