I'm home. It feels good, this is where I am meant to be. It's also a little surreal. I have basically been away from home since beginning of November and now I am home, with Shawn, the dogs, in my own bed, shower and yet having a hard time not pulling clothes out of the suitcase I have lived out of for the past 6 months to wear. There's been a lot of catching up to do at home and a lot of relaxing. I still have no clue what my clinical masterpiece will be, and quite frankly not too worried about it - more important things are more pressing, like...
1. interviewing the puppies at Ridgefield. Their interview was Friday afternoon and they're in for next weekend when I sweep Shawn away to San Diego for a quick weekend getaway complete with Cubs vs Padres game, 8 rows behind the dugout and a trip to the zoo. The owner at Ridgefield is wonderful, she has 5acres and multiple places for the dogs to roam and play and will stay in an apartment-type area at night to sleep. There's no webcam, but she encourages puppy moms and dads to call to check in on their little ones. There is absolutely no kenneling. I am so excited for them - I hope they have just as much fun as they use to at Barkzone - it's just way too far to drive to Hillsboro for daycare and boarding. Also had to take Wrigs to the vet - she has some sea creature looking thing on her jowl apparently it's just a puppy virus not contagious and should resolve on it's own - how Wrigs got herpes or HPV is beyond me...no kisses wrigs.
2. hair cut - and bangs - not so sure about them, but I guess they'll grow on me...hahaha
3. park time with the dogs, grilling out with Shawnee and some good old couch time.
Life is good and it doesn't get better than this.
No comments:
Post a Comment