Wednesday, January 28, 2009

I love technology

I love that I can watch my 4-legged furbabies on the web. It may not be streaming (meaning it's a little choppy) but I can see them live playing and romping and being themselves. Cubby was running around occasionally peeing and when the sitter got off the chair up he went to sit on the chair watching all the happenings from his prime real estate spot. Little Wrigs is putting her rump in the air as she playfully bows to other dogs inviting their play. As Cubby sits perched on his plastic lawn chair, she run to him and checks to see that he is ok. She puts her paws up on the chair nuzzles her brother and off she goes but she'll be back when she's tired. She will either try to vacate her brother from his spot or lay at the foot of the chair. Maybe Shawn should go to daycare and play too so I can watch him for as much as I miss the dogs, my babies, my little ones, I miss Shawn even more. I miss his face, his smile, his eyes (one brown, one blue). Even if I couldn't touch him, just to see his shining reassuring face would do wonders at this point. Once I make it to Friday only 4 weeks until I see him. That seems so far away but hopefully it will go quickly. So until then I will sit and peacefully enjoy watching two little creatures that melt my heart and bring a tear to my eye play and romp.

1 comment:

Jen B. said...

I should figure out a way to put Mary Jane on a webcam while she's at home....