Thursday, September 24, 2009

Fall has fell

Who gets pneumonia at the end of Summer? That would be Shawn. At least I read his chest film correctly when his doc asked me what I saw. Poor thing. He's never sick. An occasional upset tummy but really never actually sick sick. Hopefully 2 days off of work (and home with me - yay) will make him feel better oh and the antibiotics too.

It's definitely fall here now. Cloudy, sorta rainy feel to it unlike the 90 degree weather we enjoyed yesterday by the pool (yes he went to the pool for an hour even though he's sick - sun therapy I call it).

We're going to Pearl Jam on Sat - I can't wait!!!

New favorite TV series - Glee. It's funny in a smart kind of way (like the office I hear, but I missed that train and am now making up for that) and it also has a dark truth to it. My high school days were spent as a thespian, a cheerio, and a jock (I was smart too) - I feel like I can relate - (but you wouldn't have to have those experiences to enjoy it). Despite 2/3 of these activities being generally well respected in a jr high or high school atmosphere - people remember me because I was a theatre geek. That's just the way it is.

2 comments:

EC said...

You needed to go to a really small HS. You get to be all things, because if you don't there aren't enough people.

Jen B. said...

I heart Glee.