So we were going to plan a trip back home since once I get a job we won't be able to head that direction this year at least... so that being said, I was about to book a 5 day trip back to KS and Omaha but I just happen to check my licensing status and I have a number... although the license is still pending... how does that work? So now we will be waiting on that trip so I can call about my license on Monday and have to wait on our trip home to see family. sad.
Waiting for June 2010 for Cubs vs Mariners - all three games! The year of the cub is next year people - just you wait and see!
eamus catuli
2 comments:
So not stalking...but my wife told me I'll be enjoying Mariners vs cubs over three days of late June next yr. Maybe we will see you there.
Look for us behind the Cubs' dugout!
Post a Comment