Thursday, September 10, 2009

Overdosed and Juiced

That's a summary of the last couple days. I made pupcakes and cookies and puppy fudge (made from the carob and PB that hardened too fast to use as frosting). I was so proud! But...Wrigley somehow managed to get to all the puppy fudge on the table outside while it was setting - she ate all but one piece - it was a lot of puppy fudge. Between that and the pupcakes with carob PB frosting I don't know how she survived without a belly ache or a runny butt (cubby on the other hand, like other Bostons - has gas regardless of what he eats) Her neverending appetite never ceases to amaze me and it was a good laugh to watch her make a mess of the cupcake all over the floor - Cubby on the other hand managed to eat his in his dish - no mess at all. She had a good birthday I think as far as puppy parties go, I'm glad - even if she, as a dog, doesn't or can't really appreciate it.

Shawn and I bought a juicer. after Ecuador we vowed to not ever purchase OJ ever again - and we haven't. We got our little motorized juicer and I don't now how many oranges and juiced away. ummm delectable. There is nothing better than freshly made juice - especiallly with breakfast-for-dinner German toast... so good. Today I made watermelon juice - but I used the blender for that. I'm so glad Shawn made it to Ecu to experience the goodness of fresh-squeezed orange juice, seriously we'll never go back. Fresh, no preservatives, no additives, just pure juice.

In regards to jobs - another job oppotunity blinked at me today - upside - a job right up my alley, bad news... it's in OR ala three-ringed circus land for licensing... oye ve, what to do, think I'll submit my CV just for giggles.

2 comments:

Jen B. said...

Licensing here is a BIYOTCH, but totally doable. Which job is it?

SJZ said...

VA ER, why does licensing have to be such a bear?