Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Still waiting...


Story of my life for the past few days. at least I'm not waiting for my board results, that would be a tough wait but not as bad as those who decided to wait to take it.
So I sit and wait, staring at my WA credentialing packet, dredding filling it out, even though I know it has to be done, I think I'll put it off one more day. It's warm and sunny, when Shawn wakes up, I think we'll hit the pool.
***UPDATE*** have 3 interviews in the next 3 days. I actually had to tell the second one that I had a previous engagement on Thursday but Friday would work great. I'm excited and nervous . Two of the interviews are actually for the same job (it's interviews #3 and #4 of 5 total - deep breath).

1 comment:

EC said...

Five interviews for the same one job? Are you going to be the PA to the President?

Awesome!