Holy cow, I feel so tired you would think I had been up for days on end. I can hardly keep my eyes open when I'm not moving. Thank goodness it's a half day (well actually I some how managed to escape going to the nursing home today - I had to do some things for grandma and check on her - I couldn't wake her from her snoring slumber this morning - she must be tired too). I hated to pull the grandma card so early and skip out on a great opportunity, but I did, end of story. I have to catch up on Typhon and sleep. I don't know how my husband stays awake after working 24hrs, 12 off, 24hrs and 12 off and now 12 on and in between the last shifts he had to drive back to Hillsboro, pick up the pups and get them bathed, get himself bathed eat andd find time to sleep. Bless his little heart for doing such a great job! He's my hero!
This morning was a CME meeting via teleconference by a Croatian pediatric hematologist/oncologist out of KU med who wasted 38 of the 60minutes trying to figure out why we couldn't see her screen - my doc was actually counting and making snide comments pretty regularly, I tried not to laugh out loud - but it kept my eyes open and he had us leave about 20 minutes early when the ophthalmologist started asking pointless questions.
And if you're in the area - you should check out "Guys on Ice" from the looks of it - it's not for the manly man. (A musical with men, only men singing about wearing snowsuits and other snowy things - riveting I'm sure - I'll let you know how it goes, sounds like I will have front row tix thanks to grams)
Lunch ime - yesss!
No comments:
Post a Comment