Quick run down in no particular order - maybe just the interesting ones
-GLF - subarachnoid bleed - and that's an underestatement - 3 ruptured brain aneurysms lead to the GLF
-2 RLQ pains - nada
-B/L Lower abd pain -noncontributory hx --> trich+ oh look at the swimmers
-31M army fellow with sinusitis and pneumonia
-20M - hx of HPV ("damn that girl I knocked up" he says) wants STD testing so he can engage in extracurricular activities... so I did the swab - too bad if he wanted anything else he has to go to the health dept...and what part of this was an emergency? - yeah that's what I thought -
-8F - mom is sure her daughter is just ready to crump over and die - wanted her admitted because she vomited and was sick last week..."what? she's not going to die?" that's an eerie question to be asked... here - have some amoxicillin I guess - wasn't my call, thank God for preceptors, possible Munch. by proxy
56M attempted suicide - OD of EtOH and vicodin... yummy - didn't even budge when I nailed his IV and foley
And to round out the day - 4 or 5 narc seekers all back to back... oh and a strep throat.
And it's only day 1
-
No comments:
Post a Comment