Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Ethics and Morals

I find very few times when the phrase "I highly encourage you to revisit your moral or ethical values" is appropriate. And just for the record - yesterday during a phone call was not one of them. Nor do ethics need to be religious-based, yet another inappropriate component to the same phone call. And finally... there is nothing more annoying then someone who acts like they care but there voice and tone is completely different (had it not been a phone call maybe I would have had a different feeling) and please don't act like you have a clue if you are coming into the middle of a situation - like the middle of a movie, or a conversation or perhaps a clinical year.
And PS - if you are going to paraphrase my words, be accurate and true to what I am saying don't add in your own words to completely misconstrue the original meaning - and I don't like your condescending demeanor so can it.

No comments: