So last Friday I once again came down with a horrible cold which I actually think is just an ongoing sinus infection (for the last 3weeks) with the headaches and sinus pressure - but what do I know - I'm not a doctor and try really hard to not try and diagnose myself. Regardless I am miserable again.. c'est la vie in the life of peds. But today I have a wicked rash - an erythematous, punctate rash with white circular halos around each lesion - translation - i have red bumpies that itch like crazy with white circles around each one, on my upper legs, on my shins and now on my one side and my arm. I have no clue what it could be - a viral rash? Some crazy thing I picked up on Friday? - I had 2 tiny little spots on my leg yesterday but attributed it to dry skin and put a little eucerin on my legs... and today lots more bumpies... AHHHH! Sickness = no homework para me. Tonight I am desperately trying to do homework but no luck. I like to watch a movie I know really well to just have on for noise but don't have to actually watch because I know it so well...there are no good movies on like this tonight so...I am watching Pirates of the Carribean....en espanol. No es lo mismo pero me ayuda con espanol, pero no puedo completar mi tarea. The commercials are even different like Angel soft toilet paper - at the end it says: an ideal balance of softness and strength in a cute little sing song - but in espanol translated: the toilet paper with ideal balance. Just not the same. Ok well I guess If I am going to watch Pirates I may as well actually try to understand what the hell is going on - I don't know the dialogue quite as well as I thought I did. Although killing pirates is the same in any language so all is good.
Adios hasta manana
No comments:
Post a Comment