Saturday, March 28, 2009
DIA
Sitting at DIA - denver int'l airport on my way home... hooray! I'm watching these too little boys running on the moving floor escalators. Mom's letting them play - they're not in anyone's way and the escalators are rarely being used. So one of them is running the opposite direction the escalator is moving, two people board at the the other end, hands full, and pushing luggage. Mom calls out - watch out for those people - just then kiddo turns around to look back at mom - still running forward and WHAM! right into the two people. He falls backwards and lays there for a minute, then sits up, completely disoriented now that he is moving escalator now going in the opposite direction he was running. Cheap entertainment at the airport. Guess I should tidy up my mess and get ready to board. God it's great to be on my way home. ANd the ice is finally melting on the runways here... even better I didn't like the sliding feeling we had when we turned into our gate.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment