Jays lost today in a terrible game - and I'm going to lose an hour of sleep tonight - what a bummer.
I should be typhonning or writing a paper or writing a presentation but once again I am floundering and watching a movie: Love in the time of Cholera. I flounder, it's what I do best. Only 3 weeks left in the rotation, that means 21 days, I like the way 3 weeks sounds better.
My in laws and Shawn lost a close family friend this week. It seemed very sudden. The Christmas letter made no implications of illness or failing health. She and her husband and their children were Shawn's neighbors in his birthtown and they attended our wedding. At the funeral on Friday they learned she had been ill for about 3years, she had uncontrolled DM had been on dialysis for the last couple years, the husband taking care of everything for her and so it was not so sudden for their family. She sadly passed away in her garage on the way to the car.
Life is so short which is why I feel like I have such a huge loss in my life when I am without my Shawn. So for another 3 weeks I will gain what I can but with a large loss in my heart. Amen for family.
1 comment:
Typhon?
What's that?
Post a Comment