Tuesday, March 17, 2009
The Potty Dance
So I am watching Discovery health channel tonight as I am diligently typhonning and on comes a commercial for the potty dance I have never been so frightened in my life by a commercial so I just had to check out the website www.thepottydance.com and was even more frightened by the sketchy people in the background of this pseudo-rap video about doing the potty dance... see what you think for yourself (the old guy with the short running shorts and the creepy guy with the gloves - makes me think that these older people in the video who by the way are mostly men are not potty trained themselves). I will never think of hoolahooping the same again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Pep talk:
I love Dr. Call in Ohio. He's a fabulous preceptor. You'll learn lots with him, so work with him ever chance you get. Hang in there! It will all be over before you know it!
Post a Comment