The infamous Britney Spears is about to release a new song. I think the lyrics are perfectly fitting to the rest of her album and new image. I'm not praising her ability to write songs because I know she didn't write her newest release - If You Seek Amy.... but damn-I think that's clever - and a catchy tune (and would have loved to hear it air on the radio before anyone caught on to the mixed message and watch mothers and fathers nearly run the car of the road in attempts to cover their young children's ears - ok so not into the crashing car thing - more of the shock and awe (like the opposite of the last 8 yrs of president which was more awe and shock)) Love her or hate her - she's back and for a whole new audience.
- and yes I used a double parenthesis in my run on sentence -
No comments:
Post a Comment