Tuesday, March 10, 2009
Small World
had a kiddo the other day (yesterday) cute chunk he was. Mom had a Spanish accent, but had more of a South American perhaps Spain look to her. Talking about the options of the Hep A vaccine and doc asks so do you have plans to travel with baby? Do you have family that live elsewhere? "No plans to travel while he is so young, but I do still have family in Ecuador." My ears perked up like Wrigley's when you say food. After further investigation she was born and raised in Guayaquil- check and mate!! She's even been to the clinic where I'll be going. She gave some places to go and a few places not to go - my preceptor at the end of the day slipped me her phone number (which I thought was pretty weird) just in case I want to call and get some more ideas. Funny how small the world is.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment